Flexible and Scalable Voice Services for Business
Neovoice Toll Access is a non-geographic number service that provides enterprises with toll access numbers. This cost effective service enables enterprises to offer a single, differentiated telephone number, enhancing both their corporate identity and recognition with their target markets.
• One Number
• Call Forwarding on busy/no answer
• Day of year routing
• Selection dependent routing
• Routing by type of day
• Simultaneous call limit
• Call queuing
• Varriated billing
• Time of day routing
• Day of week routing
• Cycle dependent routing
• Extension number based routing
• Welcome message
• Call queuing count query
Pricing: All 0800,0860 and 0861 numbers are R100 per month rental. If you want to pick your own golden number there is an additional once-off charge of R1500.00
* Includes a Toll Free service number for the enteprise
* Customers can call the number for FREE
* All charges are levied on the called number (enteprise)
* The enterprise is given a shared call service number
* Users call the enterprise at the local rate
* If the call is not actually made to a local destination the additional transit charges are borne by the enterprise (i.e. difference between local and national costs)
* The enterprise is given a Neomaxi service number
* Users call the number at the national rate
* No additional rates are borne by the enteprise
Yes, new regulations allow you as a customer to own your number and take it with you to any network you choose. The number porting process on Neotel is quick and seamless.
Neotel currently has a bundle offer where you can bolt on 12 channels of voice to any Neobroadband product for only R500 per month.
The service is delivered last mile to the customer premises via fibre or microwave. The quality of the service remains the same regardless of the last mile termination technique.
Neotel over allocates bandwidth on all it’s voice products to ensure superb voice clarity. The enterprise SIP delivers voice at a better quality than even traditional landlines.
It is always better to use a Neotel certified IP-PBX when using Neotel SIP products. If you have a legacy PBX system then a gateway can also be installed to make the connection.
Yes, Neotels offerings are truly converged and it makes financial sense to add internet onto your voice solution and have all services through a single pipe and single provider.